Frequently Asked Questions about Gifted Healthcare's educational services
What benefits do you offer school-based employees?
- Competitive pay packages based on experience, employment setting, and location
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Career Flexibility
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan from a National Provider for full-time employees
- Travel contract options including tax-free Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier School Districts Nationwide
- Referral bonuses – refer a friend and you both receive $250
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Continuing Education, Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Mentorship/Training Program through nationwide network of educational directors
- Mental wellness resources – free mental health hotline and counseling
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
- ...and more!
What types of positions in schools do you hire for and where?
We specialize in placing professionals in short-term and long-term positions that serve children with special educational needs.
We have local and travel options available. Please see our job board for a full list of available opportunities.
When and how do I get paid?
After submitting a timecard, you will be paid on a weekly basis by direct deposit.
What if I'm not licensed in a state that I'm interested in?
Gifted makes it easy to obtain a license in a new state. Our seasoned credentialing team is here to help you through the entire process of getting a new license, renewing a license, or answering any other questions you might have throughout the process.
What can I expect once I commit to an assignment?
After completing your onboarding paperwork, your Gifted team will work with the district to provide instructions and prepare you for a successful first day.
How does employment verification work?
For employment verification, please email our Verifications Department.