Do I need to be licensed to be a travel allied health professional?

Most allied health jobs require a state license, but you can always check with your recruiter if you have a specific question.

Here are a few standard license requirements:

  • RRTs – need to be nationally registered and hold a state license within the state they wish to work.
  • CST – National certification is preferred but not required. Check your state’s specific requirements.