Frequently Asked Questions about allied health careers at Gifted Healthcare
What travel allied health jobs does Gifted offer?
Job openings fluctuate, but we consistently hire for the vast majority of allied health jobs including CST, RRT, SPT, and more.
To see the entire list of available assignments, head to our Job Board.
How do I become a Gifted allied health professional?
Submit an application with Gifted and you will be assigned a recruiter who’ll work with you, learn more about your experience and career goals, and get you started on your first travel assignment.
From there, your recruiter will work alongside you to take your career in the direction of your dreams.
Do I need to be licensed?
Most allied health jobs require a state license, but you can always check with your recruiter if you have a specific question.
Here are a few standard license requirements:
- RRTs – need to be nationally registered and hold a state license within the state they wish to work.
- CST – National certification is preferred but not required. Check your state’s specific requirements.
What experience do I need?
This is dependent on your profession and the facility. Generally, you need:
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Work experience in your specialty within the last 12 months.
What are Gifted's allied health benefits?
Gifted employees enjoy a comprehensive list of benefits that include:
- Premium Pay – we personalize your pay package to fit your needs
- Recruiters who work nonstop to find you the perfect assignment
- Personal career coaching and dedicated colleagues to help you reach your personal and professional goals
- Day ONE health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability and affordable life insurance
- Weekly or daily pay (when applicable)
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- ...and more!
How does Gifted support my career?
Gifted is here to support every step of your travel allied health experience.
In addition to the tangible benefits Gifted offers, your recruiter will guide you through the entire process from application to contract completion and beyond! Your Gifted recruiter is there for you – whether it is to answer a question or to chat about your shift.
You’ll make a difference for patients and facilities across the country and Gifted can’t wait to be a part of that process!
How does employment verification work?
For employment verification, please email our Verifications Department.